2018 IAED Annual Convention & Trade Show
WHEN: February 9th, 10th & 11th, 2018
LOCATION: Red Lion Downtowner Boise, ID
This Continuing Education Event Features our Key Note Speaker, Dr Marco van Schie, DVM, CEqD
*Radiology in Equine Dentistry
*History of the CT & its uses in Diagnstics
*Advanced Equine Dental Extractions
Additional Speakers will Include
John Fortkamp, CEqD, IAED/C
Dale Jeffrey, EqDT, IAED/C
Wayne Needham, EqDT, IAED/C
Dr Daan Staller, DVM, CEqD, IAED/C
Nick Stuckman, RVT, CEqD, IAED/C
Andy Wearing, IAED/C
Dale Wearing, IAED/C
Your registration includes:
- Three full days of education Friday, Saturday and Sunday. An included Field Trip to Glenn's Ferry is in the works for Friday afternoon!
- Access to the Trade Show
- Lunch and Snacks ALL THREE DAYS! Plus Dinner Saturday Night!
- One Ticket for Saturday's Banquet- Alcoholic beverages are not included. (If you plan to bring a guest an additional ticket may be purchased for $40.00)
- Free shuttle transportation to and from the Airport BOI
- Free shuttle transportation to and from Downtown
You are responsible for booking your room the Red Lion. Please make sure to tell them you are attending the IAED ConventionFor more information or if you need help making your hotel reservation please contact us at email@example.com
You are also responsible for arranging your shuttle transportation to and from the airport.
More details to be announced soon! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.