This testing is for Candidates wishing to become IAED examiners.
Candidates must pass written exam with a 90% or greater, taken via proctor, prior to attending this event.
Candidates must meet the following requirements to take the written exam:
-Must be currently IAED certified
- Must complete at least one Examiners Workshop at least every 18 months
- Must have a minimum of 750 hours of verified formal equine dental education
- Must have verified CE each year for the past 5 years
- Must have a minimum of 5 years verified professional experience
- Must have completed a Equine Head and Neck anatomy course in the past 3 years
- Must have taught and examined other equine dental professionals
- Must pass review by peers at Examiner Workshop and IAED Board approval (and be willing to assess others at the Examiner Workshop)
More details will be announced in the coming weeks.
Please contact Darren Smith Certification Chair Person at 713-203-0294 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Requirements, dates and times subject to change without notice.