All candidates for IAED certification must meet the following requirements:
- Graduated from formal equine dental education program with at least 240 hours of equine dental education
- Veterinarians may attempt the exam with 80 hours of equine dental education in addition to their general education in veterinary school
- IAED member in good standing
- Recommendation from an IAED certified member who will testify to the candidate's ability
- Must pass the written exam with an 80% or higher.
Written exam may be taken via proctor, or online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Per IAED Policy, you may not participate in the workshop immediately before this testing.