Why join the IAED?
Why Become a Member of the IAED?
- To become a part of a community of equine dental professionals from all over the world.
- To gain access to educational opportunities unavailable elsewhere.
- To receive regular news and information updates from the authoritative equine dental association.
- To gain exposure to people with experience in the field and accreditation in the field of equine dentistry
- To receive the advice of equine dental professionals when their guidance may be helpful.
- To network and develop relationships with equine dental professionals worldwide.
- To have the opportunity to attend an annual conference designed to keep all equine dental professionals up-to-date with the latest developments in equine dentistry.
- To have the backing of an organization with the experience and knowledge gained from regular contact with bodies which govern and influence equine dental practice and practitioners.
- Subscription to the Journal of Equine Dentistry, plus now access to ALL back issues for IAED Members ONLY. To receive your subscription visit www.journalofequinedentistry.com and create an account, email the journal letting them know you're an IAED member. After a quick verification with us they will complete your account registration and you will receive access to the journal and ALL back issues.
- Member's only website
- News updates via email
- Personalized membership card
- Voting rights in our annual elections for board members
- Listing in our searchable database
- Plus usage of the IAED official logo
- Basic and examiner level certification programs
- First access to workshops
- Discounted Registration to our Annual Convention, Workshops, and Special Events like our Annual Golf Tournament.
- Access to our hardship fund, should you become injured and unable to work.
Membership is opened to veterinarians, equine dental technicians, veterinary technicians, and veterinary assistants. Discounted memberships are available to students. Supporting memberships can also be purchased by non dental practitioners wishing to support the organization.
To become a member, click HERE.